ROYAL EARL GREYS CREAM FIZZ
FANCINESS IN A CUP
Are you looking for a nice cocktail to serve to your besties on a girls’ night? This fresh and wonderfully eye-pleasing cocktail will do just fine. We used easily accessible ingredients that you can store in the freezer and use for multiple servings. We suggest switching to Prosecco or Champagne instead of the gin if you feel like having an even fancier drink.
Here’s how to make it.⠀⠀
50ml Yeh Tea Early Blue Teapresso
70ml frozen mango smoothie
15ml frozen pineapple smoothie
25ml of water
40ml of orange juice
100ml cream layer
Sugar for condiment
Garnish with edible cornflower crushed black tea
Pimp to Cocktail (optional):
one shot of appr. 30ml gin
Mug & paper filter
High glass/coup (capacity 300ml)
1. Yeh Tea Early Blue Teaspresso – Put 2 teaspoon earl grey loose tea in a paper filter Add 50ml hot of 95 Degrees Celsius. Let is steep until cooled off.
2. Yeh Tea Cream Layer – Put in a milk foamer 50ml of milk and 50ml extra-rich milk (base for whipped cream). Switch it on and leave until the foam is ready.
3. Smoothie – Add in a high bowl 70ml frozen mango smoothie and 15ml frozen pineapple smoothie +25ml water and puree until softened.
4. Mocktail – Add in a cocktail shaker or a jar the Teaspresso, mango/pineapple smoothie, orange juice and shake vigorously.
Pimp to a cocktail (optional):⠀⠀
Add sugar or other sweetener and one shot of approximately 30ml suggested alcohol (gin) to pimp it to a delicious cocktail.
5. Take a nice high glass/coup (capacity 300ml) and pour the mocktail in. Add the cream on top until the whole surface is nicely covered (approximately 100ml)⠀
6. Garnish with cornflower and black tea powder. Et voilà! Enjoy!