SWEET TEA PROSECCO
SUPER EASY RECIPE
You don’t need a special occasion to treat yourself with this terrific sparkling wine cocktail. It is super easy to make it and it will definitely delight a weeknight. If you feel you deserve to pamper yourself then don’t hesitate and try it out. Plus, the base of the cocktail can be made up to one day in advance! Simply top with Prosecco just before serving. Enjoy!⠀
Here’s how to make it.⠀⠀
Plenty of Crushed Ice
Black Tea (try it with Yeh Tea Ceylon tea! Delicious!)
Honey or simple syrup may be used Vodka or Gin
Prosecco (dry or demi-sec, not brut)
Old fashioned glass
1. First, add the honey to a large mason jar and pour almost boiling water into the jar. Add the tea and steep for 10 minutes.
2. Second, strain the tea (or remove tea bags) and chill.
4. Once chilled, for a Prosecco and vodka cocktail add the vodka. If you are looking for a more floral cocktail, we suggest adding gin. Layer in the grand mariner and lemon juice. Stir.
5. Lastly, pour mixture over crushed ice and top with Prosecco. Stir until fully mixed.
6. Garnish with a lemon wheel. Et voila’! Enjoy!⠀